Thursday, January 1, 2009

Did someone say blizzard ?

To my Aussie friends who have never seen snow , this is for you LOL . I can't imagine not seeing and feeling snow. Everyone should get to experience it at least once.

I mentioned last night we were expecting a blizzard overnight and today. Yesterday there was no snow to be found, tonight there is lots. It was so blustery that you could hardly see so we stayed off the roads today. The winds created lots of snow drifts in our yard and it was -21C with the windchill. We waited for the wind to stop and fortunately the snow is light and fluffy for shoveling. My daughter had fun jumping in the snow tonight.

Now,enough posts about the weather...sorry, it is a Nova Scotia thing to talk about the weather all the time LOL. I'm looking forward to getting back to bears once the kids are back in school.

No comments: