Thursday, January 8, 2009

New additions to my collection

I've been meaning to show these for awhile, but never seemed to get around to it. I have a couple of new additions to my collection that I am excited about.

The first is the Annie doll and bear that I mentioned I won from Shantell's blog. They arrived from Oregon, USA on Dec 24th , just in time for Christmas. I LOVE them both and they are so well made. Aren't they just the cutest !!!
The second bear is from the 3rd annual ornament swap I participated in again this year. I was not told who my ornament was coming from but I knew to whom I was to send mine. Turns out mine was going to Shantell . Yah, the same Shantell from whom I won Annie & Babette . I thought that was so funny and she didn't know I had her name. Here is the ornament I made for her.The ornament I received came from a bearmaker, Ming, in Taiwan. I love the cute anime style, and the color was a bright spot in the darkness of winter. It came with a cute cell phone holder.

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, those are all adorable!