Thursday, January 29, 2009

The bear is done -yahoo :)

I finally finished this mink bear that seemed to take forever :) I had my kids home from school today due to another storm day.It stormed all night and we woke up with roads that were a sheet of ice ! I think it was the first time my son was ever unhappy that school was closed> It caused his last exam to get postponed until tomorrow, and he had plans to go snowmobiling with friends. My daughter just climbed back into bed and enjoyed a good book :)

I'm feeling so much better now so I finished my bear but was unable to get outside in time to take photos . Once the roads cleared up I chipped away at the ice in my driveway, threw down LOTS of sand and salt, and ventured out to do errands and a hair appointment . I'm not sure if hubby likes my new look yet or not-lol.

I plan to do the bear photo shoot tomorrow and then decide where to list him. Yes, it is a him :)

In the meantime, I invite you to check out the new link on the left " 100 Best Bear Artist Blogs" . You be sure to find lots of interesting places to visit !

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Sorry you have had a cold Tammy and I hope that you are feeling better.

How is your new hair do?

I look forward to seeing your new bear ~ good luck with the photo shoot.

Hugs
Carolyn