Friday, August 1, 2008

Bees, Blueberries & Bears

I'm back to blogland - bet you didn't even missed me did you ! We snuck away for a few days to the countryside away from the noise pollution, and electronic distractions. It is always so relaxing to just sit and listen to nature or hid under a tree to read. Of course, it is always nice to come home too , except when there are ants sneaking into my house. Pesky things are keeping me busy.

I have started on a new mink bear. Who knows how long it may take to complete, it is still hot and humid. I don't handle this weather well at all. I just feel so sluggish . Bring on Autumn, now that is my favorite time of year !

In the meantime, I like to poke in my garden and watch the little critters working. I spotted this bee covered in pollen in my hollyhocks.


And, look at these huge blueberries. Our high bush blueberry bush is loaded with partially rippened berries. YUM !



Photos of the bear in progress to come later.

1 comment:

Joanna Mallory said...

I missed you posting. I always enjoy the photos, be they bears or nature.

I'm glad to hear the blueberries are ripening. My frozen stash from last year is long gone.