Monday, December 1, 2008

So frustrated I could cry !!!

I've had a rotten start this monday morning.

1) To start off, the power must have gone off in the night so my clock was wrong. I thought I had 5 hours left of sleep......not ! I could have used it this morning. I'm not a morning person either.

2)Then, I had to reboot my computer 3 times to get it to work somewhat right this morning . I upgraded firefox yesterday and it keeps crashing my computer.

3) My husband just called from the garage to tell me that something is wrong with the car , and asked me to pick him up. Remember I mentioned the tow truck the other day.....well that was for our old van that had died in the driveway.

4) I just went out to get in the newly repaired van to rescue my husband and take him to work. Well......when I went outside the van was actually trying to start ALL BY ITSELF. I heard the noise earlier, but though it was my neighbour trying to start his truck. That was very freaky -must be some conflict with the new starter and electric starter we never use ! I think it is possessed. I stuck the key in the ignition to stop the horrid noise it was making and the van died yet again :(

5)I called my hubby back and he just showed up in the car. He got the van to start , but off it goes to the garage to be checked out again. Evidently the car is drivable if you ignore the loud crash, bang boom it makes sometimes. But it will have to see the car doctor tomorrow . I'm off to drive him to work so I can have the car to chauffeur the kids later today.

All this and it is only 8:30am. Maybe I will go back to bed for those hours I thought I lost :( It's a rainy dark day so maybe I'll stay in and sew.
Thanks for letting me rant....I feel much better :) I know all this is trivial stuff in the big picture, and I am thankful that we have all these luxuries, but sometimes it just drives me batty !

I hope you have a sunny, happy day where you are :)

2 comments:

Joanna Mallory said...

Sounds like a day for double therapy: napping and then chocolate.

Shantell said...

Oh no...I hate those kind of days where it's just one thing after another. I'd want to go back to bed too!!! I'm glad that Annie & Babette have brighten your day though...a little rainbow in the dark rainy day. :O)

Hugs,
Shantell