Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS PARADE OF ARTIST'S FAVORITES


Today is the day that you finally get to enjoy the Parade of Artist's favorite creations graciously hosted by Ellen Borggreve in the Netherlands. Pop over to her blog and see the wonderful parade of bears and friends ! Just click HERE to go directly to the parade.

I chose Soo-Gai as my favorite, althought it was incredibly hard to pick just 1. This was my first open-mouth mink bear and I just love the happy expression on his face. I was really proud of him when he was finally complete. He is named after my favorite Chinese dish too :) I hope you enjoy the Christmas parade !

1 comment:

Joanna Mallory said...

What an interesting and eclectic collection of favourites. I even saw a sloth! Thanks for passing on the link.

(And Soo-Gai is adorable)