Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm in shock

I know this probably isn't very professional, but I am in shock at Tia's auction. This is a record for me (in $US) and I am so excited. I am thrilled that my new design was so well received. Ebay auctions can rattle my nerves as the outcome is so unpredictable :)

I know Tia is going to a wonderful collector to join some of her brothers and sisters. This lady has waited patiently for a couple of years for one of my black/white pandas apparently.

At the same time, I feel sad for two ladies who were very interseted and heartbroken that they missed out on Tia. I hope there will be a special bear for them in the future.

Thanks to all of the collectors who follow my work. You are so appreciated !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy: Congratulations on your sale! Bev