Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waiting, waiting and more waiting

Wow, 2010 seems to be a year with health issues for my family ! All this medical stuff and waiting is really starting to wear me out.

It seems like all I have been doing this past week or so is spend hours sitting in Hospitals or Doctor's waiting rooms . I had to take my daughter to the doctor, then for blood tests to see if she has Mono. I've called the doctor everyday for a week to get the Mono test results. No one seems to know when it will be ready, they tell me to call "tomorrow". Then they don't return my calls . She has missed over 2 weeks of school, and has tried to return but only lasts part of the day. I just want some answers. Maybe no news is good news ?

Then I had to take my son for x-rays and to see a surgeon about a spinal problem after waiting 10 months . Praise the Lord he won't need surgery after all !!!

Plus, all this waiting for my biopsy results is hard too. I hope to have results next week. This issue has been going on since December and I am tired . Some days I want off this roller coaster ride !

However, tomorrow is a new day.........and it will be our 20th wedding anniversary ! Now that is something to celebrate.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear that you and your family have had so many health issues, I hope things improve soon. My son had mono last month and the doctor put a rush on the blood work and we had the results with in a few hours. Sending you positive thoughts! Lynn

Katy Cameron said...

Sending good health vibes! Happy anniversary