Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you are all enjoying the day of Love. I think we all have someone that we can say we love, a significant other, family member, friend, etc.

My sweet hubby took a vacation day from work yesterday to spend with me as I had a seminar to attend all day today. Isn't that thoughtful ! We went shopping, bowling, and out for a nice lunch at a restaurant new to me. It was really nice just hanging out together on a "work" day :) Of course today we exchanged some yummy treats.

Earlier in the week I received a wonderful surprise in the mail from Finland. A sweet friend sent me the card and hearts as Valentine's is also a day to celebrate friends in Finland. I love getting mail, email, whatever. It's nice to know someone is thinking about you. I hope you know that someone loves and cares about you today.

No comments: