Monday, October 27, 2008

What's new ?

Well, lots of things. I have been busy the past week playing taxi for my kids. My daughter had dance events all weekend (last week). The same weekend my hubby broke his collarbone after flipping over the handlebars on his motorbike in the woods. He's healing ! This weekend my son had his motocross awards banquet. He brought home 2 large trophies and we are so proud of him. He raced really hard the past 6 months and came away with the championship plus a 2nd place overall for Atlantic Canada in his race classes.

While away I got to meet another bear artist who lives in New Brunswick. Linda Chiasson of "Bear in Mind Collectibles." She is a really lovely lady and wonderful bear artist. I really enjoyed getting to meet her on Saturday to share tips and chat about bearmaking.

I also finally finished my bear for my contest on Thursday. You can see Lucky's photo to the left.

Hopefully I can focus on more bears this week. I have another mink bear cut out and ready to sew.

No comments: