Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Be Thankful

I know, I am a day late as Thanksgiving was yesterday. But, I was away and am cooking my turkey today. I was thinking about what I have to be thankful for, and my mind flooded with so many things . Too many to bore you with for sure :) Everyone can find something to be thankful for , even if it seems like a small thing. Sometimes life can be so difficult, but still there is ALWAYS something to say, "Yes, I am thankful for...."

While I was away with my family yesterday I was so thankful that I had eyes to see the beauty that surrounded me. My goodness the trees are colorful this year ! I am always amazed by the things you see when you take the time to really look. I wanted to share some of the wonders of nature that I witnessed.
The view from our little cabin in the woods.


A cranberry bog we found.

This bug must have walked right out of his "shell". His skelton was perfectly in tact on the side of the tree.

Thank you God for the gift of sight, the beauty of this amazing world, and the countless blessings in my life !

What are you thankful for ???

No comments: