Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet treats from Russia

I have the best collectors, I really do ! They are so kind, and thoughtful and truly make my job so enjoyable. I love the emails, cards, phonecalls and just knowing that my bears have brought these people into my life is such a humbling feeling.

I have been having a very difficult week , but today I received a wonderful package from Russia. I was told something was on the way, but for some reason it has taken 6 weeks to get here. But, the timing couldn't have been more perfect ( God is so good that way LOL) . Wow, I was like a little child when I opened this lovely box of Russian treats , photos and little wooden stacking bears. This has truly has warmed my heart , and added a little sunshine to my day. Thank you "T" , you know who you are :)


I really don't know what I've done to deserve my customers, but I feel so blessed and thankful for each one.

4 comments:

Татьяна said...

I'm so glad that the gifts finally came to your house!
Tammy, we love you!
Tatiana, Davey and all the bears in my house)))

Janet Sketchley said...

Nesting bears! How cool is that?

What a special customer-friend to send such a treat, and I'm glad the timing worked for it to arrive when you needed it.

Hope next week is better!

Linda said...

Tammy it's because your you! I am truly happy for you as you make so many people happy and put a smile on their face with your wonderful bears and kind heart!:) Happy Valentines Day!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy: What a nice surprise for you! I need to stop by and have a look. Do I see some good snacks, also? Give me a call when you have a few spare minutes. Bev