Friday, September 7, 2012

A fresh start

I LOVE this time of year !!   As Autumn approaches the weather gets cooler and the air feels fresh and crisp.  It energizes me and I feel creative again.  It was such along hot summer and an extremely humid August.  I am glad it is over.  I'm not one who enjoys spending hours at the crowded beach, but I do like to walk there in the cool Fall air.  

I needed to get back to a routine . As soon as school started for my daughter this week I picked up the scissors and fur and started making bears again.  It's been a month...... much too long.  

I have one bear nearing completion , and one other cut out and sewn together.   I may wait until they are both completed to list them.  I have some commitments next week so I'm not sure when they will be ready,  but soon hopefully. 








No comments: