Saturday, January 14, 2012

A moment in the spotlight

It has been such a crazy day , well week,  here in the den.  It all began last week when I got a call to be interviewed for the local newspaper.   It was quite a surprise and wonderful opportunity as this paper has a large circulation.   God has richly blessed me throughout my bear making journey .  I guess this is my 15 minutes of  fame lol.   I have had lots of  wonderful emails and comments from total strangers so it has been a fun day.  It's nice to have such a good start to 2012 after such a challenging year last year.

I  spent several days madly creating a couple of mink bears to have on hand, and then of course cleaning the sewing room.  No one is allowed to enter that disaster area lol. Let's just say I am messy when I create. I hope to get those bears listed soon so check back.

I am rather introverted so when I opened the newspaper this morning it was a little weird having a photo of me starting back !  However, the reoprted, Andrea Nemetz,  did a fantastic job interpreting what I said.  She really "got" it .  And the photographer, Eric Wynne, worked some kind of magic with his camera. 

You can read the article online if you feel inclined :  ARTICLE

I hope to get those bears listed soon so check back.






2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Excellent newspaper article Tammy. I'm sure everyone who read it will feel they know you a little better. Much continued success with your exceptional bears! From a big fan in Alberta.

Tammy said...

Awe, thank you so much , Lorraine. Glad you enjoyed the article. You know how much I appreciate your business !

Hugs, Tammy