Thursday, June 10, 2010

A beheading

Rosco got tired of sitting on my website so I beheaded him yesterday lol. I created a new head and am ready to take him outside for a photo shoot. I hope he co-operates. Sometimes an extreme makeover is called for :)

It has been a busy week here. I got 2 rooms painted , had my 2nd biopsy ( hopefully the last... I'd rather have a tooth pulled I think !) and celebrated hubbies birthday. I've also been busy driving my daughter everywhere as she is on crutches due to having water on the knee. More trips to the doctor are in her future I think to determine what is causing her problem. She's had a rough few weeks poor kid.
And, I can't believe school is almost over . I always feel a little panicky that I didn't accomplish all that I wanted. I'm not sure how bear making will progress as the kids are older and don't really want me around much anyway , other than to provide food and drive lol. Of course this summer my son can drive so I'll likely be stuck home without wheels a lot. That will be an adjustment !!! It always takes a couple of weeks for us to get into a routine .

Anyway......watch for the new bear later today hopefully.

UPDATE: Meet Sandy who is looking for a new home.

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, Sandy's lovely, hope Rosco has new head soon!

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Sandi is adorable! I am the opposite of you I think. School has been out for 3 weeks now, and I panic if I don't get enough done over the summer. I am not panicking yet but soon.