Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've lost my head LOL

I've been working on this champagne and black mink bear the past week in between Christmas shopping and all the other activities. It looks kind of funny without a head, but I assure you it will have one soon. I still think they look like turkeys this way LOL. I hope to get the head completed and attached in the next few days. Then he/she will be looking for a new home.

I'm pretty sure this will be my last mink bear of 2009. I always get a little sentimental each year when I say that ! I 'd like to get a mohair bear made if time permits. But, I can't promise. It depends how the days unfold, and they seem to fill up quickly this time of year :)

1 comment:

Татьяна said...

Tammy, mink bears are beautiful! I'll wait for a bear from mohair:)