Friday, May 15, 2009

I love getting mail !



I am so excited today. I just returned home to find a big envelope in my mailbox. It was my Golden Teddy Ribbon and I feel very honored to have received this. It will take up a special place in my display cabinet.

I also received a pretty postcard from Vienna from a collector who was on vacation there recently. How thoughtful that she thought of me and sent a postcard. I am so blessed by the people in my life.

It has been a great week here. Hubby and I celebrated our 19th anniversary the other day, and spent the whole day together. We went for a nice drive along the ocean, and explored.

I have been sewing too. I completed a bear and have a couple of other things in the works. I might hold off and show them all at once.

Have a great long weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah Medina said...

Congratulations!!!!!