Friday, February 27, 2009

Teddy Bear Picnic

As you know I love to hear from people. The other day I received this adorable photo in an email from a sweet collector. It shows my bear, McIntosh, enjoying a little tea party with some other bear friends. Not only did the photo make me smile, but I noticed who my bear was sitting beside.
As it turns out, the large bear is from a fellow bear artist, and now friend whom I first met in October. This was the beautiful bear she brought to show me when we met. Neither of us had any idea that our bears were now living in the same house and playing together....1/2 way around the world in Singapore. That made me smile ! It really is a small world isn't it !

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Tammy,

That is so neat when a collector sends a photo and what a lovely tea party McIntosh is having with the other bears.

Your bear Michael is lovely and I like the way you have taken the photo.

I hope that the weather warms up for you soon. It sounds very cold over there.

Enjoy your week.
Hugs
Carolyn