Friday, April 30, 2010

Meet the new bears

7.5" Ganache and 6" Cocoa are looking for a new home. They are being offered by lottery method until Monday, May 3rd. You can learn more about that HERE.


It has been a busy day and I am about ready to go to bed for the night. I was up at 5am and got my mom to the airport. Then home to see if my daughter was ready for school. She's still not better so I am taking her to the doctor tonight just to make sure all is well. It doesn't look like she'll be competing tomorrow. Poor Hubby and I are still like 2 ships passing in the night. He is only here to sleep until this computer dilemma gets resolved.

I survived my biopsy today. It was really unpleasant and stung because they didn't use any freezing. I had watched a video of the procedure on youtube so had myself prepared. It took the doctor 3 attempts to get that long needle in the right spot, and he just jabbed it HARD into the front of my neck, what a nauseating feeling, yuck . At least I couldn't see it !!! Then he wiggled it and poked it around and sucked out some tissue all the while telling me not to breath LOL, gag. Oh well, a small price to pay to find out what is going on :)

Overall it has been a good day really. I feel really happy inside, God is so good to me :)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend !

2 comments:

Heather said...

EEEK! Just listening to your description of the biopsy process makes me feel woozy!!!

Your bears... as per usual... ARE SO SO SO CUTE! :)

Katy Cameron said...

The bears are gorgeous, but poor you having that procedure, sounds very uncomfortable.

Sorry to hear your daughter won't be getting to compete, what a terrible time to come down with something!

Working in IT, I have the utmost sympathy with your husband, hope he gets to spend more time with you soon!