I think that is what I am supposed to be learning . I went to my surgeon for my biopsy results this morning only to find out that it was "inconclusive". So...... I need to make some decisions. The surgeon gave me 3 choices :
1) Do nothing but monitor the lump by ultrasound periodically.
2) Get another biopsy
3) Surgery to remove my thyroid gland and lump if I am really concerned it may be cancer , and then take medication forever.
He highly suggested another biopsy so I guess that is the route I'll take. I just hope this time it will tell us something definitive. Now that I know how icky that biopsy procedure was I'm really not looking forward to it again. Oh well, I've been waiting 5 months for an answer so another month or so won't really matter :) God has given me a real sense of peace about this whole thing thankfully.
Enough about my health. I think I just need to type it out here as a form of therapy LOL.
Back to bears, that's a much more exciting topic for sure :) I need to figure out what fur I want to use for the next one.