Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a jungle in here


Well, sorta LOL. Where has the week gone. I haven't even worked on a bear. Seems like the only tangible thing I accomplished was a jungle outfit for my daughter. She is attending her 1st dance competition tomorrow (starting at 7am Ugh !) , and tonight there is a fun kick off party. Her whole team of 75 plus several parents are doing a modern dance to jungle music so I needed to make her costume. I didn't want to buy a pattern so created my own.

Other than that, I FINALLY finished off my taxes, did housework, attended a couple of meetings, went to doctor's appointments with my mom, tried to arrange lawncare for her, and spent a few hours designing new business cards. That about sums up my days. Some weeks there just aren't enough hours in the day LOL.

I do hope to cut out a bear today , I just can't decided what color to make.

No comments: