Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been Tagged !

For the first time, I have been tagged by Laura Lynn of Teddies by Laura Lynn whom I met in 2007 in Maine. I have to share 6 random things about myself and tag others.
Hmm...what should I tell you.....I'm not that interesting :)

o.k.
1) I got my first motorbike at age 8 and still trail ride today sometimes.

2) I got my 1st job at age 11 delivering newspapers daily.

3) I am terrified of mice (it's o.k. if they are in a cage).

4) I love nature ( especially dolphins, flowers ,butterflies & rainbows) and taking photos of it's beauty.

5) I only have 28 teeth ( yes I brush !) 4 permanent teeth were removed when I got braces at 23 because my mouth was "too small" -not sure if my family would agree with that LOL !

6) I wear my heart on my sleeve and keep tissue handy :) I can be sappy sometimes LOL


So that's it..not really exciting , but hey !

-----------------------------------------
I tag the following people. Lets see if they want to play :
Flutter By Bears and Friends
Potbelly Arts
Swan Valley Bears
Draffin Bears
Boot Button Bears
All Bear

THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Tammy,

I enjoyed finding out more about you ~ your first motorbike at age 8! that is so much fun and saying you are not that interesting.
I think, quite the opposite.
I have enjoyed meeting you Tammy and getting to know you better.

You make the cutest bears ~ I love the Christmas ornament I got in the swap.

Many thanks for tagging me.

Hugs
Carolyn

Draffin Bears said...

HI Tammy,

Thank you for visitng my blog and inviting me to play your game of tag.
I enjoyed learning more about you.

Mason is beautiful, love the luxurious mohair and those beautiful blue eyes.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura Lynn said...

Hey I found those very interesting items to learn about you!

Shelli said...

You got me! I'm playing, NOW... :)

Ruth said...

Hi Tammy ,
thank you for tagging me - I have now posted my 6 things .
I have also put a link to your blog on my blog list .
Beary Hugs ,
Ruth :0)