Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The fur is flying

I finished cutting out another fur bear yesterday, and fur was flying EVERYWHERE. Luckily it was a nice day so I could cut outside. If all goes as planned it will be panda . I'm not sure when he/she will be finished. I have many things on the calendar this week, school events, meetings, etc. I have to fit it all in somehow :)

Looks like Kuma will be living with me for now. Unfortunately, he struck out on Ebay :( That always stings a bit , but I can't expect to sell every bear I make now can I !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, Sorry about Kuma on E-bay. I will take him home if / when you decide to part with him. I LOVE all your creations but I think he is the best, so Please decide to part with him. I'm sure he would love to live with his furry brothers in Alberta. Lorraine

Tammy said...

Lorraine, thanks for the wonderful comment. I sent you an email.

Hugs, Tammy