Friday, May 11, 2012

A great week !

It has been a  really good week.  My injections went well, with no side effects other than some bruising and sore muscles in my uhm...derriere :) I am so thankful !  Blood tests were done this afternoon so in a couple of weeks I will get all the results.

Also this week,  I was able to get 4  bears cut out and they are in various stages of completion.   Some should be ready next week if things go as planned :)  It really is so much more productive to do several at once, but really messy.  I have to wear a mask now as I seem to get stuffed up from all the fur, and sneeze like crazy !    I don't often get inspired to make more than one bear.   I like to work on one thing at a time through to completion. 

I'm taking a bearmaking break this weekend as hubby and I celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary.  I am blessed  to have had him in my life for 28 years ! 


No comments: