Thursday, March 3, 2011

New creations in the works

February break is over and the kids went back to school this week.  It seemed like a very long 2 weeks, and we didn't get to see any more of the games.  The kids had their own plans.

For some reason I never seem to be creative with others in the house.  However, I have been busy this week and got 3 critters cut out .  One is a wee bunny which is almost completed, and I am working on 2  bears.  I'm  not sure if I will make them all available at the same time or one at a time......I'm still deciding :)  I'm also debating how many bunnies to make.  I've had many people ask for more mink bunnies than my usual 1/year so they may just multiply this year lol.

I'll keep you updated !






1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

You want to watch those bunnies, I've heard they have a tendancy to breed ;o)