Monday, June 1, 2009

Staying Focused

I am hoping that life will be back to "normal" this week. I am trying my best to stay focused on bears without interruptions. But, I know in all reality, that that is asking a lot ! Life happens, and the bears need to take a backseat sometimes. Some interruptions are welcomed and others, not so much.

The past couple of days I just needed to unwind so spent time on one of my other favorite hobbies- photography & digital editing. My daughter and I bought a digital SLR a couple of weeks ago and it keeps calling my name LOL. I've also been doing some graphic design work for my church too so that is a fun way to combine photography and graphics. I could get lost for days in that stuff ! I absolutely love it.
However, this week the "Focus" must be on bears , not the flowers in my garden ! School will be over in a few weeks and my bear production always seems to slow down in the summer when the kids are home.

Here are couple of pics to to enjoy until I have a bear to show.

Of course, I have to include the beautiful raibows I saw the other day. Can you see 3 ???

2 comments:

Joanna Mallory said...

The black and white one with the touch of green is very cool. My favourite is the white tulip glistening after the rain.

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

Tammy, I just adore these photographs! The first water drop grey toned photo, amazingly beautiful! and the rainbows and flowers....I only see 2 rainbows though :( guess I've not had my sprinkle of pixie dust today ;) I love your blog! So I had to nominate you for the "Makes My Heart Smile" blog award :) When you have a moment, pop into my blog to see :) XX