Monday, May 26, 2008

Feeling a bit big

Do you have those days when you look in the mirror and wonder how you got like this ! Today is one of those days for me. Ya know , the kind where you just want to hide under the covers....sigh :(

As I was cleaning my daughter's room I stopped to check on her fish & frogs. There are 3 African Dwarf frogs and 1 of them ( the female )is ....well...obese ! Not sure why, maybe she is full of eggs. They all get fed the same, but this poor girl has issues and has had them for awhile :) Everything seems to go to her thighs LOL. I wonder if she knows she isn't as slim and trim as the others ? I had to take this picture , she appears to be looking at her reflection while the slimmer froggy watches. It made me laugh.




These frogs are quite neat actually. They live underwater, only eat twice a weeks , have poor eyesight and can live 30 years. They also make a high pitched humming noise, kind of like a mosquito buzzing . And, they are only about the size of your pinky finger. Cute little things !

No comments: